- Proposal submissions:
until March 31, 2020 to the following email address: email@example.com
- Proposals must include:
– Summary of content (500 words)*
– Title of the paper
– Name of researcher and brief description of their professional background and/or academic position (15-20 words)
*For those proposals that are accepted, the summary that is submitted is the one that will be published in the book of abstracts. Please note, presentations will have a maximum duration of 15 minutes.
- Acceptance responses: before April 20, 2020
- Delivery of communications for accepted proposals: until July 6, 2020. The communications will follow the normativa de Res Mobilis.
- Registration: from January 2nd through September 2nd, 2020 via the website of the Association for Furniture Studies (www.estudidelmoble.com)
- Congress Dates: September 16 – 19, 2020