Spread your studio among more people and for longer
Access to video conferences from home
Take part in roundtables and discussions
Meet interest researches in Barcelona
Visit unique collections of furniture by guide tour
September 16th – 19th 2020
ACTIONS 15 minute presentations of recorded communications shared via videoconference, virtual panel dialogue discussions and digital summaries book:
– ORAL PRESENTATION Participants must pre-record their oral presentations. (they can add a PowerPoint or other support resource). It is recommended to add a first slide containing: Your Name, Congress Name, Date and our Congress Logo.
The videoconferences can be presented in one of three languages: Spanish, Portuguese or English. As such, to help facilitate better understanding across languages, it is advisable to include essential words or headings in each language in all slide presentations. Please note that these videos can be creative.
The platform to record the conference is Loom. (We have enclosed a tutorial)
Delivery deadline for pre-recorded presentations is July 15th 2020 at firstname.lastname@example.org. (We appreciate receiving your recordings before the deadline if possible). Only videoconferences lasting 15 minutes (single-person) and 20 minutes (multi-person) will be accepted.
– DIGITAL SUMMARIES BOOK The organization will send to the participants and audience the digital book with all written summaries and the links to oral videoconferences, organized by thematic tables. The book will be delivered on September 10th, 2020 and the videos will be available for viewing online before the conference starts.
– VIRTUAL PANEL AND DIALOGUE DISCUSSIONS: Dialogue/meeting discussions with a moderator will be held live online through the Microsoft Teams platform from September 16th to 19th 2020 (exact times tbc). (Attached you will find a tutorial for MicrosoftTeams). We will publish exact topics, times, moderators and how to reserve your place soon. For now, please save the dates in your diary.
January 15th 2021
DELIVERY OF PAPERS TO RES MOBILIS WEBSITE
The papers (articles) must be delivered to Res Mobilis website, following their submission guidelines, between July 15th, 2020 and January 15th, 2021. In order to ensure the quality assessment, the articles will pass through the usual peer review channels of the journal. It is essential to follow all the guidelines indicated on the website. ( Res Mobilis appreciates receiving papers at your earliest convenience in order to expedite the publication process.)
May 2021, (date to be determined)
THE IN-PERSON CONGRESS MEETING IN BARCELONA WILL BE POSTPONE UNTIL MAY 2021. THIS PART OF THE CONGRESS WILL INCLUDE ROUNDTABLES, WORKSHOPS, SPECIAL VISITS TO UNIQUE COLLECTIONS OF FURNITURE AND THE PRESENTATION OF THE CONGRESS PUBLICATION.
1. ROUNDTABLES CONFERENCES: Different conferences will be held in relation with the topics of the Congress.
2. WORKSHOPS: Workshops related to the topics presented in the papers will be held.
3. VISITS TO FURNITURE COLLECTIONS: Will be offered in Barcelona and the surrounding region. They will be organized in relation to the topics discussed in communications and roundtables.
4. CONGRESS CERTIFICATES: Assistance in Barcelona is necessary to obtain the certificate of participation in the Congress.
*The original prices of the registrations are maintained, which now include the two phases of the congress. Visits to the surroundings regions of Barcelona will have an addition price for transport and lunch, which will be shared in due course. Payment for registration to Congress must be made by June 15th, 2020, please follow this link